Hey #Queen Team, you’re at a part of your life where everything is going to change and you’re gonna meet girls, whether thats a roommate, classmate, or a girl who becomes popular on campus for a plethora of reasons.
These girls didn’t come to college to learn. And if they did thats not their first priority. They came to turn up, feel a sense of freedom, and seek, crave, and garner attention from guys.
1. They barely go to class or do make it a priority
2. They post EVERYTHING to social media: where the go, who they’re with, what outfit they wear, when they’re turnt up, all the people they know,…
3. They have NO sense of censorship. That goes for what they say, who they have sex with, what they wear, etc.
4. They crave attention. Usually try their hardest to get validation from females, but guys who have titles like greeks, football players, the party promoter guys, the weedmen, etc.
5. They don’t make it past the first semester because of the reasons above. They became so dependent on being the campus IT girl, they’re on academic probation, suspension, or get put out for behavioral issues.
- look out for fake friends
- people who are not focused don school
- people who you cannot relate to to
- people who have bad intensions
- people who cant take accountability for their shit
- the summer before, figure out who you are and own it
- Dont let a guy’s comments or opinions on other girls ruin you
- surround yourself with confident people
- Dont allow anyone to change you, manipulate you, or make you have peer pressure
- Be able to tell yourself when you’re wrong or getting out of character.
- Keep the same energy in all situations. You have to be known as the same person in every scenario
Not saying if you do this yorue a hoe, but 9/10 they are.
The real word I would consider the people I’m referring to is “ College Clout Chasers” or people in college who are here for the wrong reasons.
Location: Toledo, OH for College. From Pennsylvania
1. I'm 5'10
2. I'm on the Modeling Team
3. My favorite color is Pink
4. I have 2 siblings, 1 older brother and 1 younger sister
5. My favorite food is potatoes
FOLLOW ME ON:
1. How old are you? 21
2. What college do you attend? University of Toledo
3. What is your major? Business Administration
4. What do you use to edit your videos? Final Cut Pro
5. What camera do you use? Sony Alpha 6000 with Kit Lens